goa tourism include beaches , nightclubs , churches and forts. it’s coastlines stretches along the Arabian Sea and it is a state in western India. it is a state which receives so many tourists throughout the year.
1. se cathedral
this church is one of the largest Churches in Asia and is dedicated to St. Catherine. it was Built to commemorate the victory of the Portuguese over the Muslim rulers of Goa, it took almost 80 years to build. this place is an important attraction in Goa. their is a Large bell inside tower called the Golden bell. No photography is allowed inside main altar.
located in - Se Cathedral, Velha, Goa 403402, old goa. about 12 km away from panaji . the capital of Goa.
- Church of St. Francis of Assissi at a distance of 120 metre.
- The Archaeological Museum, Old Goa at a distance of 140 metre.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus at a distance of 250 metre.
- Chapel of Our Lady of the Mount at a distance of 1.5km
- Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception at a distance of 10 km